Job TitleSenior Planner/ Buyer
In this role, you have the opportunity to manage the availability of material through the proper material master data setup, capacity planning and purchase order management with internal and external suppliers, and mitigate in case of supply risks and issues.
You are responsible for
- Driving Customer Demand Fulfilment by ensuring material availability in the supply chain
- Tactical material planning (forecast and handshake feedback) with internal and external suppliers and DCs, in an optimized way through the use of planning calculation methods
- Operational material planning and Purchase Order management
- Identifying supply risks and issues, drive mitigation actions and escalate if needed
- Master data settings to enable touchless replenishment
- Continuous harmonization and improvement of material supply processes ensuring Philips Global Processes execution
- Monitoring and secure supplier delivery performance
- Following up material life cycle, securing in time availability and prevention of obsolescence
- Inventory analysis and policy definition to secure material availability against minimum inventory investments
You are a part of
Our Supply Chain Organization for CT/AMI Haifa site.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- B.Sc in Industrial Engineering or another relevant degree.
- Minimum 5 years’ related experience working as a planner at customer support, purchasing or import / export / logistics positions.
- Background related to Manufacturing, Planning, Finance, Logistics and NPI.
- ERP experience- Advantage (SAP Big advantage).
- IT background (Planning Tools).
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excel- Very high level, other simulation tools – advantage.
- Minimal technical knowledge for maintenance parts purchases
- Procurement Governance experience
- Cross-functional experience in related functions
- Global Project Management experience
- Fluent English.
In return, we offer you
A challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.