Job TitleSenior Marketing Manager, Oral Healthcare (APAC)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
represent the voice of the consumer for Philips in the Market and be responsible for delivering measurable business impact (Growth, Consumer NPS and Brand Preference) for the Personal Health Business Cluster with consumer focused propositions through the creation and implementation of the 24-month integrated consumer-centric Marketing plan in the Market
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Based on the Personal Health Cluster Strategy and brand strategy in the Market, develops and implements the 24-month rolling Integrated Marketing Plan in the Market (LMAP). Works across business and cross-cluster, where required, to ensure all consumer facing marketing activities are covered in the Market
- Drives Marketing team (Business Marketing Managers, and professional marketing for Oral Healthcare) and Local Marketing strategy and planning owning the A&P spent responsibility
- Responsible for effective annual category planning based on granular source of business (SOB) analyses. Partner with BM&S Leader and Business BDM to build the annual category plan handshake and ongoing performance management against plan. Orchestrates the annual category plan process and secure annual category plan targets in conjunction with BM&S Leader and Sales Leaders (across all annual category plan for the overall product portfolio in the Market)
- Drives demand generation and ensures that business performance is being delivered according to KPIs such as yearly sales, order intake, market shares, Integral Gross Marin (IGM) through price realization in markets A&P, Integral Sales Margin (ISM) and marketing ROI
- Portfolio Marketing:
- Provides inputs to the cluster marketing for the definition of the 24 month planning including selection of the champion propositions/SOB
- Provide inputs to the businesses during the VPC and PDLM to ensure local relevance
- Together with Category Leader determines product and service portfolio for the Markets, setting up and executing roadmaps for the introduction of new products or updates and the phasing-out of existing products in such a way that an optimal product and service portfolio is available on the market in time and with low costs of stock
- Champions the voice of the customer and manages a holistic customer experience in the Market across the product and services/portfolio
- Drives localization of global content and local content creation (influencers, PR, etc) to ensure successful launch for new products/services/solutions in the market in collaboration with the Digital Business Consumer Leader and Trade Shopper Marketing Leader
- Contributes actively to the development of new business models and new channels in collaboration with the Sales Leader (who leads)
- Drives consumer loyalty by aligning the necessary resources within the Market
- In collaboration with Insights & Analytics group responsible for validation of the local insight and source of business – Co-leads the CoE insights & Analytics for the Personal Health Cluster in the Market (assigned resources from CoE Insights & analytics residing in Group Marketing) Provide business with local insights about markets, competition and trends and provides input to the Businesses during VPC and PDLM
- Marketing Performance Optimization and drive continuous improvements applying LEAN
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 15+ years of international marketing/sales experience in consumer industry
- Experience managing the entire marketing portfolio, including marketing insights, value proposition generation, pricing, communications, channel management and planning across a complex portfolio with multiple categories
- Demonstrated experience in digital marketing, and developing online and offline customer engagement strategies, including SEO, web analytics, eCommerce and CRM
- Experience as an integrator in a dynamic market and/or matrix organization
- Experience in services and business models that drive recurring revenue
- Experience with P&L management including revenue and margin management
- Significant experience in marketing in the consumer health or healthcare related domain
- Marketing channel mix strategies (online and offline)
- Experience with leading a cross functional team
- Experience with working in a business with complex market/channel structures
- Problem solving skills
- Working experience in complex, matrix-ed, multinational environment
- University level education (PHD, MBA) preferably in business so strategic marketing
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.