Job TitleSenior Marketing Manager Domestic Appliances
In this role you have the opportunity to
Drive long & short term strategy for Philips Domestic Appliances Category in Middle East. You will bring our brand value into life for Middle East consumers via improving their lives with meaningful innovation. You will be part of an inspiring digital and marketing transformation journey.
You are responsible for
- Leading all marketing functions for Domestic Appliances focusing on both the short and long term product road map and strategy plus leading the integral business plans and life-cycle business of the existing products
- Translating strategic marketing plans into concrete business plans and ensure other stakeholders owns and execute
- Accelerating growth and performance to achieve financial, market share and operational excellence targets for his/her category with full P&L responsibility
- Setting up and executing roadmaps for the introduction of new products or updates and the phasing-out of existing products in such a way that an optimal product portfolio is available on the market in time and with low costs of stock.
- Setting margin and pricing policies in line with global strategy working in collaboration with pricing officer ME, ensuring effective implementation in the sales plans
- Developing sales plans in cooperation with the sales channels and key accounts in order to maximize the support to the sales process and set prices and product positioning
- Planning, building and maintaining relations with key account or key users in order to stay connected to the developments and trends in the market
- Developing, coaching and motivating his/her team to ensure short and long term success
- Leading annual target setting process and realization working closely with sales and supply chain teams; providing guidance to team in line with recent market and competitive developments
- Defining and managing the marketing budget, set strategic direction on A&P spending, challenging team to improve efficiency
- Analyzing the market, competition, technology and developments, in order to find new business opportunities with new product-market combinations within the business strategy at ME region
You are a part of
High caliber, ambitious and engaged marketing team driving a critical role within commercial triangle, close collaboration with Sales, Trade Shopper Marketing, Supply and Finance teams
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelors Degree – Either Marketing, Business or Engineering
- Previous experience in marketing management and/or business development , including P&L management for a business category
- Experience of running campaigns & dealing media agencies
- Regional Experience
- Previous experience of working directly with distributors within a customer facing role
- Ability to think from a broad Business Perspective and strategically and out-of-the box, team player, planning & organizational skills, executor, accurate, stress resistant, creative, entrepreneur focused on growth
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.