BE a Game Changer. BE the Ambitious. BE a Team Player. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Senior Marketing and Administrative Coordinator in Woodbridge, NJ.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
Do you have in-depth knowledge of general real estate business practices? Do you have experience with presentation support, listing preparations, transaction administration, coordination promotions sales marketing materials and more? Do you thrive in a role where you are responsible for prioritizing multiple projects ad problem solving in order to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment? Join our Investment sales and Leasing Brokerage team in a key support role to help build our business!
The position requires in-depth knowledge of administrative and general real estate business practices in a fast-paced environment. This position requires a person who can be responsible for prioritizing projects and problem solving in order to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. You are highly motivated and bring high levels of initiative to anything you take on!
What you bring:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of administrative support in a commercial real estate environment or legal environment.
- Associates or Bachelors degree in business, marketing, finance or related.
- Proficiency with Adobe InDesign.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook).
- Database management experience.
- Strong verbal/written communication, organization skills and high levels of initiative.
Bonus skills and experience:
- A valid real estate license in the state of New Jersey or in process/interest of obtaining.
What success looks like:
- While maintaining the brand and team message, you will be responsible for creating, proofing and editing the content of marketing materials including presentations, offering memoranda, tour books, proposals, flyers, floor plans, brochures, stacking plans, maps/aerials, case studies, email blasts, announcements, etc. utilizing corporate standard templates.
- You will coordinate administrative support for the team including transaction/expense processing, scheduling calendar appointments, coordinating travel, etc.
- You will act as point of contact and liaison with centralized marketing, analysis, and research groups to coordinate the completion and submission of financial, marketing, and various client specific property data to incorporate into customized property information.
- You will work closely with the centralized Research Department and other internal groups to compile research information for meetings, pitches and presentations including but not limited to market trends, demographic, zoning, real estate tax information, CoStar surveys, etc.
- You will run reports from 3 rd party resources, such as, Costar, RCA, TREPP as requested and needed.
- You will enter, manage and maintain and the proprietary client, prospect and other brokerage databases ensuring date is current and accurate.
- You bring experience in preparing, presentations, correspondence, RFP’s using MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Adobe InDesign.
- You are familiar and experienced in using a database management system, including updating internally/ externally, tracking and processing transactions, etc.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.