Learning Innovation & Community, Manager or Senior Manager
The Learning Innovation & Community, Manager / Senior Manager will have the responsibility for driving innovation, aligning and evolving strategic programs, and leading a team of highly talented, experienced learning professionals and program leaders. This is a fast moving area that is still being shaped and this individual and team has the opportunity to make a big impact for the organization.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about managing people, and have experience leading a learning culture, localization of learning, search experience, learning insights & measurement, community management or other relevant learning innovation areas. This individual will embrace and drive change, influence through data-driven recommendations, and seek out innovative learning and community management practices.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #8 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2019. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
- Manage a team of program leaders and learning professionals responsible for developing and executing strategic learning programs.
- Lead, coach, develop, and grow your Learning Innovation & Community Team.
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships across the business. Collaborate across teams to gather input, engagement and active support of our initiatives.
- Further shape, implement and enable the current strategies to improve the learning experience in line with Ultimate Software’s people first culture.
- Enhance insights, data and analytics for Learning to achieve a greater understanding of activity and impact, and use this to drive continuous improvements.
- Demonstrate excellent project management, planning, and analytical skills. Develop these skills where needed within the team.
- Foster a dynamic learning and knowledge sharing culture.
- Minimum 5 years experience successfully leading people and a dispersed team
- Minimum 5 years experience managing large/complex learning programs, localization of learning, search experience, community management or change management initiatives
- Experience with relationship building at all levels of the organization
- Strategic thinker, innovative, and passionate about learning
- Skilled in project management, leading a team and working as a member of a team, prioritizing assignments, managing conflict, learning quickly and incorporating prior experience to new problem-solving strategies
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience using Salesforce Community Cloud, Knowledge, and CRM functionality
- Salesforce Administrator and/or Community Cloud certifications
- Experience using Coveo for AI-powered search experience
- ATD’s Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) or Associate Professional in Talent Development (APTD)
- Experience using Ingeniux for digital content management
- Experience using Qualtrics for insights and measurement
- Graduate degree or completed coursework in education, innovation, leadership or related areas
Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Organizational Development, Adult Learning, Instructional Design, Instructional Technology or related field preferred, or a combination of education and experience in a related business discipline.
Reports to: Director, Learning
Location: Weston or Atlanta office
Travel Requirement: Frequent travel to Ultimate’s offices in the U.S. and Canada, and to other locations as needed to perform job duties
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within the Company or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize the Company’s online employment application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.