Sr. Manager Implementation Specialist
The implementation team sits at the center of our ‘services’ function. Our Sr. implementation specialist oversee the most complex projects for our largest enterprise accounts, requiring hyper focus on all client initiatives, along with strategic and persistent coordination across Design, Technical and Support teams. This person will be an experience project manager of marketing SaaS solutions and execute directly and lead a pod of Splash resources to ensure success. The candidate needs to be self-motivated, and empathetic to all parties, while still executing against deadlines and project goals.
- Directly manage and implement the largest engagements of Splash
- Manage a team pod to complete project plans. Pods include jr implementation and QA resources
- Project manage and execute Manage Outsource Engagement projects.
- Ensure proper protocols when working with Development, Support and Product Management team
- Gather and confirm project requirements at the project initiation stage getting involved in the later sales process and driving the project to execution.
- Identify the internal resources needed to ensure success and create a team for the project.
- Turn client’s requirements into a project specification and full statement of work
- Own the process for all project deliverables, including:
- Project schedule and milestones
- Budget estimation
- Implementation plan
- Risk mitigation
- Work with QA and maintain adequate technical and project documentation
- Keep open feedback loop and open, fluid communication lines between client and Splash teams
- 6-12+ years experience in a marketing SaaS based project management function.
- Proven track record of managing multiple enterprise projects at a time
- Proven ability to lead an internal team to successfully implement client projects
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing, across varying backgrounds and management levels - convey technical information to a non-technical audience
- Ability to guide the client to the proper result and manage expectations
- Monitor hours and make sure we are always profitable and offering the best services for our clients
- Ability to handle ambiguity and competing priorities, with clear prioritization skills
- Strong presentation skills, tenacity, energy, passion
- Nice to have, prior work experience at major IT consulting firm
- Nice to have, event technology implementation projects
Splash is an equal opportunity employer.
Splash is a technology company that powers advanced in-person marketing programs for the world’s leading brands. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution and optimize performance. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights and [...]