Ideal candidates are critical thinkers that can use their own experience in conjunction with data to understand and highlight trends that are crucial to Audible’s continued success. You will provide compelling and well-researched analysis for use in shaping strategic decisions. This role will provide you with an excellent understanding of the marketing organization through its exposure to all aspects of acquisition, retention and engagement and the monitoring of the relevant monthly KPIs. Essential to your success in this role is your ability to see patterns and solutions from a high volume of data, experience working across high-performing, fast-paced teams and comfort presenting to high level executives and senior leaders.
· Help drive strategic planning with marketing leadership to support demand generation and overall business growth.
· Assist with the development and analysis of detailed revenue planning, analysis and forecasting.
· Deliver analytics projects and create business models driving key insights for making critical business decisions across all Amazon facing marketing initiatives.
· Be a subject matter expert on customer acquisition funnels and related performance analytics, as well as customer engagement dynamics; understand and analyze related market & channel trends.
· Provide thought leadership behind improving and automating existing data models and business intelligence efforts supporting marketing.
· Develop and maintain relationships with key department personnel, including, marketing team members, business intelligence teams and Amazon finance counterparts.
· Be prepared to discuss and present the financial forecast to an audience of senior executives across the organization.
Audible is the world’s largest seller and producer of audiobooks and other spoken-word entertainment, enriching the lives of our millions of listeners every day. With our customer-centric approach to technological innovation and superior programming, Audible has reinvented a media category, and is [...]