Are you someone who thrives on driving value into the sales cycle, both in terms of defining economic value for a customer and structuring a mutually beneficial transaction to match? Are you excited by the opportunity to engage customers on both technical and financial fronts?
The Senior Manager, Enterprise Transactions & Value Engineering will partner with the Sales and Customer Success teams to creatively craft complex enterprise transactions accompanied by solid business cases (vetted by the customer) using the Tanium ROI model. The role will constantly seek to iterate upon how Tanium customers define and measure financial value and envision new deal structures to maximize their return on investment.
The Senior Manager, Enterprise Transactions & Value Engineering role will require an intellectually curious individual with both a keen business / financial acumen and the ability to converse technically with internal and external engineering personnel.
What you’ll do:
- Innovate and expand the capabilities of the Tanium value/ return on investment model
- Partner with customer procurement, IT finance, and project managers to develop mutually agreed business case studies; utilize the results to better refine Tanium’s economic value to customers
- Creatively structure enterprise license agreements that are compelling to customers and align to Tanium financial objectives
- Customer executive facing briefings to clearly and succinctly articulate the business value of Tanium as established with customer stakeholders
- Understand and incorporate the vested interests of many functions in the company, notably Product Marketing, Sales Enablement, Finance, Deal Desk, Channel & Alliances
We’re looking for someone with:
- BA/BS degree in Economics, Business, Finance, Accounting or other quantitative field required; MBA or CPA/public accounting background a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive transactional and/or operations experience required; 10-12 years preferred
- Candidates with proven success within sales engineering and baseline knowledge of financial or business modeling also considered
- Proven ability to lead teams and complex cross functional projects
- Strong financial modeling skills and ability to create dynamic and impactful presentations
- Quantitative and strategic approach with investment banking or consulting background preferred
- Strong executive presence
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing, global environment
At Tanium, we empower the world’s largest organizations to manage and protect their mission-critical networks. There’s a reason why 6 of the top 10 retailers, 12 of the top 15 US banks, and 4 of the US Armed Forces use Tanium. We provide lightning-fast capabilities at their fingertips to see everything and do anything across their computer networks – with unparalleled scale.
We pride ourselves on being unstoppable in the pursuit of our mission. We are diverse problem solvers driven to do the right thing and win as a team. Join our team at tanium.com/careers/
Tanium was founded by father and son entrepreneurs, David and Orion Hindawi, who wanted to solve a seemingly impossible problem facing the world’s biggest companies: how to see and manage their millions of endpoints around the world in a matter of seconds. Today, our platform is being used [...]