Better Begins Here:
Do you enjoy building and maintaining authentic, long lasting client relationships? Are you competitive and do you thrive in an environment where you are fairly compensated for your achievements? We are looking for a seasoned financial professional who is passionate about working in a collaborative and client centric branch environment. You will receive a book of existing high net worth TD Ameritrade clients to share our suite of non-proprietary products and services. You will have the opportunity to expand and deepen these relationships through face-to-face meetings. Each diverse client has a distinct set of needs. Therefore, we offer more than just self-directed investment services! Our employees continuously advise and educate our clients on a wide range of services including, Goal Planning, recommendations of TD Ameritrade Investment Management Services, and complete wealth management portfolios.
Better Begins with You:
A Day in the Life of a Senior Investment Consultant
Start your day with an energizing and encouraging huddle with your team, capturing goals, best practices and areas of focus for the day. Organically grow practice leveraging full spectrum of guidance solutions, goal based planning tool, and discussing key wealth management issues for practice clients above $250K. Collaborate with multiple business partners to create an unsurpassed client experience and meet the client’s broad range of investment needs. Assess clients’ financial circumstances and investment objectives. Advise clients on advantages and disadvantages of various investment products. Manage diverse client portfolios and stay current with financial industry and market trends. Place high priority on client satisfaction and cultivate long term client relationships. Provide a superior client experience to achieve client advocacy. Adhere to all compliance/risk procedures, follow corporate and industry protocols, and protect the interest of the client and TDA at all times.
- Deep commitment to client satisfaction and TDA Core Values
- Minimum of 3 years within financial services industry with investment based sales and relationship management experience
- Ability to communicate investment strategies in a clear and concise manner to retail clients and business partners that enables clients to make informed investment decisions
- Experience positioning and presenting investment strategies to retail clients and business partners through face-to-face and phone meetings
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships with clients, prospects and business partners
- Proactive team player able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, organizational, presentation, and computer skills
- FINRA Series 7 license required
- FINRA Series 66 (63/65) license (may be obtained - condition of employment)
- CFP preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirement
- Candidates who qualify for this role might have title and job responsibilities similar to:
- Financial Consultant, Financial Advisor, Wealth Management Advisor, Wealth Management, Financial Planner, Financial Planning, Investment Advisor
Help us achieve our mission to empower investors by leveling the playing field. Stand on the side of the client, break down barriers, and inspire and educate your clients by delivering simple, personal, and straight-forward solutions.
TD Ameritrade is a leading organization that has provided premier brokerage and investment services for over 40 years. Listed as one of Forbes’ "Global 2000" companies, TD Ameritrade offers a full spectrum of investment services, including a leading active trader program, intuitive long-term [...]