Are you passionate about coding? Do you love solving problems and learning new and innovating trends. Are you searching for a role that will help you grow your passion?
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We truly believe in partnership, and we inspire and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #8 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2019. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
Ultimate Software is seeking to hire a full stack Developer with excellent skills in Angular and Java to join our passionate and deeply hardworking Product Development team! As one of our developers, you will be part of our continued improvement and growth of our HR and Payroll Software Solution.
You’ll get to work directly with other Developers, Software Testers, Business Analysts, Product Managers, and Directors, all of whom make up the team. In this highly-collaborative environment, you will have the opportunity to grow in your role and even help mentor others.
We are looking for Software Engineers who are passionate about programming, quality, and truly enjoys what they do. Someone with a can-do attitude and is a creative thinker. An outstanding fit for this role is an engineer who enjoys coding and is passionate about problem solving.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
- Delivering Angular components and collaborating with members of the team to deliver the front end application.
- Collaborate with members of the team to complete important engineering tasks on time and with high quality.
- Engaging in code reviews and training of team members
- Actively and continuously supporting deployment pipeline code.
- Craft and integrate features for our enterprise software solution using the latest Java, Java Spring, Mongo technologies
- 5 or more years’ experience as a full stack developer on enterprise projects.
- Software development experience including: OOP, concurrency programming, design patterns, RESTful service implementation, Service Oriented Architecture, Test-Driven Development, Acceptance Testing.
- Knowledge of design patterns and their implementation
- Multi-tier application design and development
- Excellent problem solving and social skills
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Event Sourcing
(Experience, Education, Certification, License and Training)
- SaaS software design principles. Web and Mobile development using Angular.
- RESTful APIs.
- Object-oriented Java skills.
- You have experience writing and implementing automated unit, system, and integration tests. Skilled at debugging and performing root cause analysis for production issues brought up to the team.
- Strong use of source code repositories. Proficiency with tools including: Git, TeamCity, Concourse
- Experience using automation testing tools (Selenium, xUnit, mocking frameworks)
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Engineering; equivalent experience accepted.
- 10 %
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within the Company or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize the Company’s online employment application, please contact email@example.com.