The job is part of the MissingLink team within the Samsung NEXT Product Organization
MissingLink.ai is developing a deep learning platform allowing every engineer and data scientists to build complex AI machines in a way that was not possible before. Our product tracks experiments, data, machines, model versions and visualizes the learning process in real-time allowing for faster insights and decision making.
About NEXT Product
The NEXT Product organization is a hyper-growth startup within Samsung NEXT. We’re a globally distributed product development team in search of builders and creators to help conceive, grow and scale new products and categories.
Successful candidates, at all levels within the organization, will: approach all things team-first, take ownership and “be the change you seek”, have strong written and verbal communication skills, have high EQ, enjoy fast-paced, outcome-driven environments and be inspired to learn and explore daily both inside and outside of your field of expertise.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will take complete ownership over your feature, end to end. Your primary focus will be on the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end, API and command-line tools. You will also be responsible for developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- Analyze & solve difficult problems across the stack
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code (Python)
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Identify issues and implement solutions to complex problems in large-scale backend infrastructure and web platforms
- Proven experience of full-stack development
- Backend development experience (Python, Java, Node.js etc). Python- an advantage
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, yarn etc.
- Experience with AWS, Google Cloud or Azure - Advantage.
- Knowledge of deep learning frameworks (e.g. Keras, Tensorflow, Pytorch, Pycaffe) - Advantage.
*Please submit an English version of your CV
About Samsung NEXT
We partner with and build software alongside innovators to develop ideas into products, grow products into businesses and scale businesses globally.
Founded in 2012, Samsung NEXT has four key functions in the global software ecosystem:
- Product - Building new software and services businesses, at scale.
- Venture - Investing in early stage startups to help entrepreneurs build and scale their businesses.
- Partnerships - Helping startups successfully partner with the variety of businesses within Samsung.
- M&A - Acquiring startups to connect and scale with our businesses.
Samsung is an EEO (Equal Employment Opportunity)/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer. We welcome and encourage diversity as we strive to create an inclusive workplace.