Amazon Global Logistics team is building the cross-border logistics and distribution capabilities globally to serve retail and seller import. The import volume into major marketplaces continues a strong growth, and the import into emerging markets takes off rapidly. The Amazon Global Logistics finance team is hiring a Senior Financial Analyst whose primary responsibilities are,
· Providing cost/benefit analysis to form and execute inbound capabilities programs driving supply chain optimization and end to end cost reduction
· Using data analysis to drive continuous improvement of business critical processes to achieve efficiency increase, cost saving or revenue generation.
· Leading the business/financial planning and reporting process for AGL inbound, prepare MBR pack and trend analysis liaising with regional and country AGL and finance teams.
· Driving finance automation for AGL inbound to enhance control and drive the best seller experience
· Leading Financial process design, implementation, and change management
Together, we create, we build, and we take ownership for what we do — whether we’re developing new technology in-house, launching a new Amazon Fulfillment Center, or delighting our customers by delivering packages directly to them. We’re constantly creating the ideas, services, and products that [...]