Job TitleSenior Field Service Engineer, HCIS Customer Care
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Join the Health System team while advancing your career in a dynamic, fast paced and multinational environment of Philips Hong Kong. Philips Health System is one of the market leaders to provide professional service and system support for hospitals in Hong Kong and Macau.
You are responsible for
- Maintain high customer satisfaction on database system support for major hospitals in HK, by providing service support, including call service and onsite support with timely respond.
- Follow the service operation procedures and coordinate with different vendors to present the unified service to the customers.
- Perform quarterly preventive maintenance and prepare preventive maintenance report
- Conduct routine service meetings with the customer for service issue discussion and enhancement.
- Provide the incident solution with incident management report.
- Involve in system project management and project implementation/installation with detailed project documentations.
- Verify and lead software patching and lead possible software upgrade within planned time frame.
- Provide sales demo support to customer.
You are a part of
Key member of Health System team and report to the Customer Success Manager. You will be working closely with our sales, application & technical consultants, project managers and solution delivery team.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or related field.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in IT related role, from medical healthcare industry / HA IT support role is highly preferred, with certified PMP is a plus.
- Familiar with various storage techniques, such as SAN, RAID, etc.
- Good knowledge of windows server system with basic network administration know-how.
- Expertise in database, with solid experience of databases administration such as Oracle (11g or above), SQL server 2008 or above.
- Good communication skills with prompt execution and feedback.
- Self-motivated and proven fast learner
- Prioritize the multiple tasks with good time management skills.
- Teamwork spirits and is able to work under pressure.
- Good command of English, proven written and reading.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is one of the best in-class organization which offers you big exposure and long-term career development such as internal transfer and international mobility opportunities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.