BE Influential. BE Entrepreneurial. BE the Expert. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Senior Facility Manager in Phoenix, Arizona.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
Strong client relationships are important to you. You enjoy playing a central role in customer care by bringing superior organizational skills, attention to detail, and a positive attitude to everything you do.
As a Facility Manager, you will be involved in all aspects of facility management for all client locations. You will provide onsite assessments of existing facilities and equipment, delivers reports and scopes of work. You will engage and manage contractors and service vendors to execute repair and maintenance projects and roll out support with minimal disruption to operations. You will be responsible for following company and client policies & procedures, standards of service and key elements of success as defined by the client.
What you bring:
- Seven or more years’ professional experience in Facility management, construction management, or design of restaurant, retail or commercial buildings.
- Strong understanding of financial reports, including variance of actual vs. budget numbers.
- Working knowledge of various codes and ADA requirements.
- Restaurant equipment and /or Foodservice experience.
Bonus skills and experience:
- RPA or CPM designation.
- Experience with facility management outsourcing and remote models.
- Ability to travel and stay overnight when required.
What success looks like:
- You develop and maintain strong relationships with property owners, tenants, vendors and contractors.
- You develop accurate cost, assigns, execute and close out repair and maintenance and equipment projects identified through site assessments and operator and Corporate Staff notifications.
- You are responsible to manage repair and maintenance work related to building components, MEP, finishes, equipment, signage and site components.
- You are responsible for annual budget preparation through planned and deferred projects within region.
- You successfully manage all operations tasks.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.