Job TitleSenior Engineer, TSG
You are responsible for
- Follow up with projects from design concept to mass production, responsible for product design for manufacturability, including new tooling design, define tooling specification for Request for Quotation, manage tooling development plan, support engineering building and molding troubleshooting etc.
- Interface with Innovation and Design at design phase, conduct design review and proposal on new plastic parts, cost effectiveness and material selection
- Review part DFM (Design for Manufacturability), check the mold layout design and moldflow analysis, apply new technology to plastic injection mold design and production
- Lead suppliers for tooling troubleshooting, optimization and defect resolution for both dimensional and cosmetic defects
- Ensure smooth tooling transfer and hand over to production site on time for mass production
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience gained in process or equipment engineering and manufacturing with Home Appliances or Consumer Electronics industry, or in product design development in similar area
- Strong knowledge in plastic injection mold design.
- Good communication and team skills
- Strong analytical skills and conceptual thinking
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.