Job TitleSenior E-commerce Product Owner
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Do you want to deliver a global E-commerce solution for B2C and play a vital role in the online ecommerce journey for Philips? As a Senior E-commerce Product Owner you will be responsible for ensuring right prioritization, implementation, and analysis of customer-facing web projects, with an intense focus on driving conversion and customer loyalty. This is a position where you will be empowered to have a significant responsibility, and we offer you a fantastic opportunity to be part of a big global e-commerce transformation project for B2C.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering roll out of new countries
- Delivering new functionalities within the release cycle
- Liaise with internal teams (e-commerce team, IT, countries and business groups) to define business requirements, prepare project content package, follow up on implementation and participate in testing
- Ability to investigate how to set up new business propositions/model
- Ownership, prioritization and briefing for projects of varying length and complexity
- Research and specify new site features and enhancements to existing features based on metrics, competitive reviews and best practices
- project implementation of new site features and usability improvements
- Investigate refer/resolve bugs that are reported for the website
You are a part of
You will be part of a the e-commerce product owner team where together with other product owners you define requirements from beginning to end and ensure smooth and timely implementation. You will be part of the pragmatic and energetic team, where start-up mentality and creative approach are highly appreciated.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- At least 7 years of experience in marketing and e-commerce with a proven track record of implemented ecommerce features
- Experience in the online retailer or consumer goods company with significant e-commerce presence
- Experience with the SCRUM methodology required
- Pragmatic and results-focused; driven to manage projects full cycle
- Creative out of the box thinking and strong leadership skills
- Strong technical knowledge required, whereby Hybris knowledge has a preference
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment with stakeholders located in various countries
- You have a hands-on attitude, a strong commercial focus and the ability to prioritize accordingly
In return, we offer you
You can contribute to the further e-commerce expansion of B2C segment of our business and improve digital journey for our customers in 21 countries. You will have lots of room for your creativity and proactiveness. Your benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary;
- A variable bonus based on both Philips' results and personal performance;
- A solid company pension scheme and an attractive health insurance package;
- The opportunity to buy Philips shares and products at a discount;
- A healthy work-life balance.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.