Senior Director, Change Management and Employee Communications
GLG is looking for a Senior Director, Change Management and Employee Communications, who will create and implement communications strategies to inform, engage, and motivate an internal audience that comprises approximately 2,000 employees in 22 offices around the world, including in New York, Austin, London and Hong Kong.
As our company continues its rapid growth, this individual will be responsible for moving our purpose and values-driven culture forward. He/she will engage internal audiences and drive change by partnering with senior leaders and implementing new and existing communications tools. Primary responsibilities include: creation of internal communications strategies, development of communications materials, and partial ownership of our annual employee engagement pulse surveys. This position reports to the Chief Communications Officer.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Acting as a change agent, driving adoption of new policies and procedures, and counseling stakeholders through the process
- Partnering with Human Resources, Communications, and Talent and Development to design and execute internal communications for employees that inspire GLG values and reflect what it’s like to work at GLG
- Creating and seeding content related to engagement, workforce/marketplace initiatives, operational communications, and change management best practices
- Managing digital and print resources, including internal sites, email,all designed to drive a deeper connection to GLG and impact our business and culture
- Partnering on executing, analyzing, and communicating around our employee engagement pulse surveys.
- Ensuring internal communications initiatives are structured around data and reporting and provide regular analysis
- Leading special projects on an as-needed basis
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience with change management strategies and implementation to help grow and nurture employees at a rapidly evolving company
- Superior oral and written communication and presentation skills with a strong attention to detail and deadlines
- Excellent management skills and ability to influence and engage leadership and peers
- Ability to effectively interface with senior management and with diverse populations (across titles, geographies, teams, etc.), always with a results-oriented approach
- Top problem-solving solving skills and the ability to work quickly, efficiently, and effectively under pressure
- 5+ years experience in internal communications or employee engagement
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG’s platform connects business to expertise for smarter, faster decisions. Our clients rely on GLG’s 650,000+ member-experts and 1,800 employees around the globe to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within a rigorous compliance framework. Visit www.glg.it.
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.