We’ve got our eyes peeled for a Senior Data Analyst who’s excited at the challenge of weaving huge gobs of raw data into strands of golden insight. Reporting to the FP&A Manager you’ll provide leadership and support for our new business models and strategies. You will help develop our systems to track metrics and measure performance. You will use your data engineering and analytical skills to arrive at conclusions and make actionable business recommendations. The ideal candidate is strong in critical thinking, logic, organization, self-motivation and attention to detail. If you're the type who looks for meaning in even the most random statistics, we’d love to talk with you!
- Foster effective relationships with both Finance, Marketing, Product, Engineering and 3rd party providers
- Translate business requirements into scope and integration plans
- Turn business questions into testable hypotheses and into scalable and definitive experiments, i.e., what does it take to convert a free user to paying?
- Collect, organize, and use data to inform high-level decision making at PicMonkey
- Triage problems with our campaigns and products by investigating user engagement logs and datasets
- Assist with budgetary modeling and reporting
- Assist with report automation efforts, custom analyses requests, and analytics group report designs and content generation
Skills & Experience
- Experience managing multiple BI projects from beginning to end
- Proven ability to plan and manage large scale, complex projects within agreed deadlines
- Strong SQL skills
- Knowledge of SaaS business metrics and Google Analytics
- Experience with data warehouse modeling and design
- Proactive communication and technical leadership
- Experience with Python or R
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
PicMonkey helps people make high-impact images to promote their brand. Our photo editing and design tools are an easy-to-use alternative to complicated image editing software, and an efficient way to create stunning visuals for social media, digital marketing, and beyond. We’re high energy, passionate people who share a commitment to make design simple and accessible to everyone. We believe that everyone is creative and we strive to make professional-level photo editing and graphic design simple and intuitive so that anyone, regardless of skill level, can create their own sophisticated and beautiful designs. We are rapidly expanding our product offering, and we’re growing by leaps and bounds.
PicMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In a world where image matters, boring isn't an option. PicMonkey helps everyday creatives design compelling images that make a point, express a view, and leave an impression. With PicMonkey's photo editing and design tools, good portraits become even better, meh photos transform into sparkling [...]