Launched in 2002 as Expedia Corporate Travel, Egencia has become the fifth largest travel management company in the world because of our dedication to delivering a higher standard of corporate travel service and innovative technology. Our success is directly attributed to our customers' ability to move their businesses ahead, through their valued relationships with our company and with our people. Lead by an experienced, visionary management team, Egencia has continued to expand its offering of intuitive on-line tools and comprehensive agency services while maintaining its reputation for first-class customer service.
The Data Services Team will support Egencia customers and partners for their data, reporting and analytics needs by triaging their requests, performing ad hoc analysis and building a path for resolving them by working internally with engineering teams.
You will be the authority of the data and reporting platform and all the solutions built for customers. You will map customer requests to the right engineering team work with the product manager in providing resolution for the requests. You will analyze data based on business requirements, understand what customers need and help craft product features.
- Plans, schedules, and conducts interviews with business users and other key information sources to gather data requirements.
- Analyzes data requirements for Data warehouse, Reports to resolve data sources, accuracy, consistency, patterns and anomalies, etc.
- Builds and maintains documentation and descriptors for data elements, and other required forms of metadata.
- Creates logical relational and dimensional data models where required, documents and reviews models for subsequent translation into physical database models.
- Provides business rules and specifications to support data models.
- Conducts logical model reviews to ensure that the data model supports user requirements.
- Works with Development team in translating logical data models into physical data models.
- Designs and implements extract, transformation and load (ETL) processes in support of BI applications.
- Supports IT staff in development and deployment of business, and business intelligence applications.
Experience and Qualification:
- 8+ yrs of experience in data analysis, data modeling, source to target mapping, and data profiling
- 2+ years of data modeling tools, such as ERwin, PowerDesigner
- Strong SQL background
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- BSCS or MSCS, or equivalent experience
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
We share your passion for travel. And, like any good traveler, we’re fueled by curiosity and a desire to find a better way to get where we are going. Our teams are emboldened by a "Test & Learn" culture that encourages learning from all outcomes, not simply rewarding the positive ones. We combine [...]