Are you interested in joining one of the world’s largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies? If so, you have come to the right place. Stanley Black & Decker is an $11B Fortune 500 company that offers a rich and storied history dating back to 1843.
This opportunity resides within STANLEY Convergent Security, a global division of Stanley Black & Decker. At STANLEY Convergent Security we design, install, service, and monitor electronic security systems that integrate intrusion, fire, video surveillance, access control and monitoring applications. With today's most comprehensive solutions, services, and technologies, STANLEY Convergent Security is the electronic security system provider of choice for industrial, government, commercial, and national account customers such as schools, hospitals, retailers, financial institutions, airports and more.
Currently, we are investing in some new and exciting areas of SaaS Managed Services to grow our business and are looking for some key talent to ensure successful growth. There’s never been a better time to join our security team. We are seeking an experienced passionate, self-starter looking for a long-term position as a Senior Customer Success Specialist at our corporate headquarters in Fishers, Indiana.
We are looking for the initial members of our Customer Success team to be focused entirely on our STANLEY Managed Services portfolio. You’ll partner with our customers to recommend solutions and optimize their existing STANLEY Managed Services portfolio. You’ll build strong relationships and establish clear lines of communication with external clients, technical team members and internal employees.
The Senior Customer Success Specialist is the STANLEY Managed Services usability SME for the entire subscription product portfolio and, by virtue of possessing exceptional account management, presentation, sales engagement and retention efforts for STANLEY Managed Services and SaaS subscriptions. The goal of all initiatives is to match the customer with the right solution or feature set in order to drive continued engagement and ensure that customers achieve maximum potential and satisfaction from the STANLEY Managed Services and SaaS solutions. The Senior Customer Success Specialist will monitor and adhere to all department SLAs and KPIs which will include response / resolution times as well as sales, upsell and retention goals.
- STANLEY Managed Services and SaaS solutions usability “SME” subject matter expert
- Follow up on all existing customer needs including acquisitions, reactivations and upsells.
- Manage all relevant touch-points with existing and churned customers based on sales & marketing initiatives.
- Perform product demonstrations as needed to introduce existing or prospective customers to STANLEY Managed Services and SaaS solutions.
- Lead product trainings to existing customers based on account usage analysis. The objective is to drive retention and continued product engagement.
- Monitor all channels (email, phone, chat, video conference, social) and offer exceptional proactive &/or on-demand product guidance and support.
- The Senior Customer Success Specialist will hear beyond the customers’ tactical request or problem and guide them to a solution within existing functionality whenever possible.
- Customer requests that cannot be met by existing functionality (either directly or indirectly) will be passed on to the Product Team for roadmap consideration.
- Develop and maintain a systematic method for conveying customer enhancement requests.
- Work with the Customer Success team and others to define the onboarding process for new customers and ongoing measurements for success for existing customers
- Receive the hand-off of new accounts on-boarded by the Sales Deployment Engineer to ensure all account creation and billing documentation is correct, complete and accurate.
- Provide support for enterprise clients as needed
- Continuously monitor customer account activity in the STANLEY Managed Services to ensure continued use and success of the accounts. Engage accounts that have low usage and activity in their solutions for better optimization.
- Troubleshoot customer problems and differentiate user error vs. valid technical issues.
- Escalate valid technical malfunctions to Sales Deployment Engineer or Product team.
- Execute all responsibilities within department SLAs and help to develop overall SLAs for the Customer Success and engagement role.
- Alert manager about issues that are impeding customer success.
- Escalate issues when requests cannot effectively be resolved to the appropriate resource or department leader.
- Generate weekly, monthly and quarterly customer success reports.
- Perform other duties and special projects as needed by the business
- Work in close collaboration with our sales, marketing, operations and technical teams to support the customer success and deployment requirements. You’ll be a key member of our new STANLEY Managed Services team to help build new organizational workflows and processes to ensure successful account development, account management and retention.
- Receive in-depth training on STANLEY Managed Services to become the usability SME for the customer account base.
- Live STANLEY Security’s mission of “For Those Who Make the World Safer”.
- 3+ years of experience particularly as a customer success representative communicating primarily by telephone, email and webinars.
- Experience in selling and supporting SaaS solutions and services to commercial customers across various markets.
- Experience in account management with an understanding of SaaS platforms and subscription based models is a must.
- Self-starter able to understand Help functionality inside a software platform is critical.
- You're comfortable with quickly becoming the usability SME on the STANLEY Managed Services and Solutions to support the customer base effectively.
- An optimistic attitude, strong passion for your work, intellectual curiosity and ability to positively influence your peers.
- A desire to work for an industry leader with a premier reputation. You are resourceful, bright, proactive and a go-getter who works well independently and as part of a team.
Think you’ve got what it takes to make an impact with a global leader? If yes, click the apply button now to begin your career at Stanley Black & Decker.
Since 1843, we’ve set the standard for excellence in everything we do. No company on earth has a stronger or more compelling history of delivering the hardworking, innovative, powerful tools that help professionals around the world build, repair, and protect the world’s most valuable objects.