Job TitleSenior. Clinical Scientist
Job DescriptionIn this role, you have the opportunity to
work with the most advaced MR team to develp an application for medical device industry
You are responsible for
• Experiment design in radiology & clinical study, follow-up and SCI paper writing after the study
• Develop software for image analysis (preferred with Matlab, C++) and realize its value by collaborating with radiologists on making publications with this software.
• Communicate with radiologists to develop new research ideas and improve/maintain customer relationships
• Support trade shows and professional conferences by performing product demonstration, Image
• Use market and product knowledge to assist sales team in developing sales, marketing and customer service strategies
• Develop, coordinate and deliver application training to customers on equipment and software usage, optimizing and demonstrating Imaging protocols, use of Injectors
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- MS or PhD degree in medical science, biomedical engineering, physics or other relevant technical background.
- Above 3 years industrial (or clinical R&D) experience in MRI
- Willing to travel frequently.
- Experience in clinical study set up and execution.
- Strong communication skills (clinical and technical) and teamwork.
- Can create trust, build and maintain relationships, connect and inspire.
- Strong problem solver capability and business orientation.
- Strong capacity to learn and apply advanced knowledge.
- Good writing skills (Chinese and English).
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.