BE creative. BE the expert. BE a team player. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Senior Client Services Specialist in Ann Arbor, MI.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
You’re an experienced marketing and administrative professional who’s looking to translate your creative and innovative ideas in a growing industry. You bring support experience in the real estate industry. Your experience includes delivering excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment to internal and external clients. Are you looking for an opportunity to play a key leadership role with a top producing and well recognized brokerage team?
You’re highly organized and have a keen eye for details, ensuring a high standard of quality in everything you do. You bring a customer service-oriented attitude and are challenged by a deadline-driven and fast-paced environment. You thrive in an environment where no two days are the same. You also love to learn and exchange ideas with others to achieve amazing results.
What you bring
- Minimum of 3-5 years of marketing or administrative support in a commercial real estate environment or legal environment.
- Proficient in intermediate functions including MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Strong organization skills and high level is initiative.
Bonus skills and experience
- A valid real estate license in the state of Michigan or in process/interest of obtaining.
- Experience in a client facing role such as providing property tours, building walk throughs, etc.
- You have experience working with a database such as CoStar or Loopnet.
What success looks like
- You have experience with project management and execution of marketing collateral, you bring a knowledge of marketing campaigns and innovative solutions to your clients.
- You have experience planning and executing property open houses, special events, showings, etc.
- You are confident in your ability to support a team of top-producing, commercial real estate associates, through preparing/updating sales reports, conducting research, database management, creating marketing reports, delivering pitches/ presentations and more.
- You bring experience in creating/ formatting proposals, presentations, correspondence, RFP’s using MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Adobe InDesign.
- You are familiar and experienced in using a database management system, including updating internally/ externally, tracking and processing transactions, etc.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.