BE authentic. BE different. BE the expert. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Senior Chief Engineer in Atlanta, GA.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
You will be providing professional consulting and support to various groups throughout the organization; defining root causes for trending and systemic building issues – primarily focusing on Building Systems that include: Building Envelope System & Components, Interior fixtures, Millwork, Finishes, Security System & Components, Drive-Thru System & Components. You will also have common technical knowledge of Electrical Systems & Components, Mechanical & Exhaust Systems & Components and Plumbing Systems & Components.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree (Business, Architecture, Construction or Technical Trade).
- Experience with building codes (NFPA, NEC), ADA Compliance.
- Certification/Experience in MEP; MEP Subject Matter Expert.
- Strong Electrical knowledge.
- Strong Construction background.
- Strong Project Management and Communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PPT).
- 5+ years’ related experience.
Bonus skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills.
What success looks like:
- You will successfully read and understand blueprints and specifications.
- Effectively communicate with design professionals (internal & external), General Contractors, Sub-Contractors and Suppliers.
- Successfully provide technical leadership and support to key internal stakeholders as they work on projects.
- Effectively coach and encourage operators on proper kitchen equipment operations and maintenance while onsite.
- Successfully provide support in leveraging manufacturer support to define root causes associated with trending and systemic issues associated with building.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.