Job TitleSenior Business Analyst SAP PP/QM
In this role of Sr. Business Analyst – SAP PP/QM, you have the opportunity to
Be part of the core member of BH Industrial Program in expediting the implementation of Blue Heart Solutions across Health System Industrial landscape
You are responsible for
- Collaborating with Business, IT Business Partners, Architects and Tech Leads to elaborate on the requirements related to PP / QM.
- Developing user stories/ wireframes (both functional and system operational requirements), maintain product backlog and work with client on elaboration and ambiguity resolution.
- Responsible to validate test plan and functional test cases and facilitate sign off acceptance of the product
- Drive business process harmonization using industry best practices in the areas of Production Planning and Quality Management
- Look beyond the current scope of work and be able to propose newer IT business propositions to stake holders and also recommend innovations to platform providers.
You are a part of
Core BH Industrial Global Program Team - though the role is Andover based, will be involved in the global rollout of BH Industrial solution across Health System Industrial landscape.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- SAP PP/QM experience of at-least 12+ years
- At-least four full end to end implementation experience mandatory SAP PP/QM
- Exposure to all domains in SAP PP/QM – Production Planning, MPS, MRP, Production Controls, Capacity Planning, Repetitive Manufacturing, Product Cost Planning, Variant Configuration & Planning, Master data – BOM, Routing ECM & etc, KANBAN, Output Management, Batch/Serial Number Management, Quality Planning, Quality Inspection, Quality Notification and Controls, integration with Order Management/Finance/MM/WM/PS and PM, EDI and IDOC
- Knowledge of existing SAP Industrial and Commercial Landscape
- Good Team Player with good communication and presentation skills
- Good understanding on integration of QM and PM modules
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.