Premier Boston based design consultancy with a wide array of projects, clients and work, is looking for a Senior Brand and Communications Designer with experience in brand print communications. Retail experience a plus. Execute and direct clean concise design and be able to communicate messaging and brand tone through design. Love color and understand its power to drive emotion. Management skills that enable you to spread your talent and expertise across more than one project and team at a time. The core design responsibilities will be for leading the conceptual and detailed design packaging, product graphics, environmental graphics and digital across multiple touchpoints for a roster of unique product, retail and food service clients.
- 5 years experience within Design, Retail, Graphic Design, Marketing
- Strong verbal communication skills, must be able present work to C level clients
- Strong writing skills
- Experience collaborating with a multidisciplinary team
- Must be able to project manage their own work and a couple of junior designers
- Experience with Service Design Methodologies and tools a major bonus, but not required
- Be willing to learn new methods and tools for design
- Great customer experiences
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.