Tanium is looking for an excellent strategic thinker and influential storyteller to drive strategy, scalability, and efficiency in the Global Sales Operations organization as a Senior Analyst - Sales Strategy. This is a highly visible role supporting accelerating growth and the right candidate must have the ability to influence at all levels across Sales, Marketing, Technical Account Management, Field Operations, Sales Development, Legal, Finance and other Operations teams.
This person must be an analytical and critical thinker, a problem solver, a curious deep diver and a clear communicator. She/he must be able to roll-up their sleeves, and work directly with the models and data, while also keeping the bigger picture in mind when sharing any findings or narratives with the rest of the business. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, independent, confident speaking to a group, and naturally inquisitive. They will maintain strategic alignment with sales operations and sales leadership, providing value-add business insights and organizational support, enabling programs and processes that drive performance, efficiency, and growth.
What you’ll do:
- Join a high-performing, geographically dispersed team to enable critical insight and operational excellence across regional sales organizations.
- Drive best practices within sales and sales operations, while managing ad hoc requests from other arms of the business.
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement, and clearly present your findings to sales operations and sales leadership.
- Develop relationships and communicate effectively at all layers of the organization from CxO to Sales VPs to field reps.
- Provide input to senior leadership in the development and entry into new international markets.
- Support the equitable assignment of sales quotas and ensure quotas are optimally allocated to all sales, channels and sales resources.
- Monitor the scalability and effectiveness of sales reporting and other deliverables essential to the sales organization. Recommend revisions to existing reports or assist in the development of new reporting tools.
- Work with Marketing, Accounting, Finance, and/or Human Resources to provide assistance with sales-related projects on an as-needed basis.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required, preferably in business or a related field (e.g. Business Management, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Communications)
- 3+ years of experience in an analytical role in Sales Operations, Strategy, Management Consulting, Finance, Business Development, or other related fields
- Advanced Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Google Sheets and Google Slides required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presenting to executives and large groups
- Experience working within a high-growth, technology company would be highly beneficial
- Proficiency Salesforce.com, Tableau or similar tools
At Tanium, we empower the world’s largest organizations to manage and protect their mission-critical networks. There’s a reason why 6 of the top 10 retailers, 12 of the top 15 US banks, and 4 of the US Armed Forces use Tanium. We provide lightning-fast capabilities at their fingertips to see everything and do anything across their computer networks – with unparalleled scale.
We pride ourselves on being unstoppable in the pursuit of our mission. We are diverse problem solvers driven to do the right thing and win as a team. Join our team at tanium.com/careers/.
Tanium was founded by father and son entrepreneurs, David and Orion Hindawi, who wanted to solve a seemingly impossible problem facing the world’s biggest companies: how to see and manage their millions of endpoints around the world in a matter of seconds. Today, our platform is being used [...]