Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. is in perpetual motion. Administrative employees help Nike teams around the world keep up with the company’s rapid pace. They act as liaisons embedded in business functions and geographies. Their talents — problem solving, organization, time management and more — help fuel the success of their teams. Nike’s diverse group of administrative assistants and receptionists embodies professionalism and models core Nike values to guests and fellow employees.Description
Join us in the heart of Nike North America retail as a Senior Administrative Assistant to North America Marketplace Operations Direct leaders and team members. You will support the team’s journey of building a smarter, more connected, and automated value chain. We are looking for world-class talent like you to contribute to this journey.
As our Senior Administrative Assistant, you will support 3 Senior Directors: North America Marketplace Operations Direct Supply Chain, Digital and Connected Marketplace, and Stores. You will perform a full range of administrative duties, including coordinating meetings, events, offsites, and travel arrangements; calendaring; preparing expense reports and purchase orders; creating and maintaining organizational charts and team email distribution lists; collaborating with WD+C to coordinate department space plans; submitting personnel and equipment moves; producing, editing, and reformatting documents; and providing support to a diverse team of people with a variety of management styles. You'll also respond tactfully and promptly to inquiries and problems within your scope of established authority, prepare correspondence, handle confidential information, and serve as the central contact for general department information. This opportunity also involves utilizing your computer skills to create high quality graphic and text PowerPoint presentations, often under tight timeframes. In addition, you'll prepare recurring reports requiring the selection of relevant information from a variety of sources. Special projects include activating and coordinating the team’s Maxims awards initiative, participating in the team social committee to plan and coordinate special team events, and coordinating the team’s invest in talent program for professional development.
- High school diploma or GED
- Three years of experience as an administrative assistant or other support role in a professional business environment
- Higher level of education may be substituted for years of experience
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience creating high-quality presentations utilizing PowerPoint is required
- Ability to work with a variety of personalities
- Ability to work flexible hours is preferred
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in written forms with senior level executives both internally and externally.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented, team environment
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to take initiative, follow-through on requests until completion, and utilize a keen attention to detail
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and be resourceful enough to find solutions on your own
- Previous experience working with budgets is strongly preferred
- Previous Nike work experience is a plus
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00426106
NIKE, Inc. named for the Greek goddess of victory, is the world's leading designer, marketer, and distributor of authentic athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessories for a wide variety of sports and fitness activities. Nike operates in four geographies, North America, Europe, Middle [...]