Our Finance and Operations team is a dynamic, relatively small group, that produces super high quality output. We have built a world class, fully automated and integrated SaaS financial and reporting infrastructure, that allows us to move quickly, with a high degree of accuracy and predictability. Unlike traditional companies, where finance teams are typically the police cops and nay-sayers, we are a team that tries to say "yes" first. How can we help solve your problem? How will this investment improve our business? We are a dedicated, hard working team, quick to have fun, and we enjoy our amazing culture!
ServiceTitan is seeking an ambitious, motivated Senior Accountant to join our Accounting team in one of the fastest growing tech startups in Southern California, backed by the best VC firms in the SaaS space. This role reports directly to the Accounting Manager, and will have the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of our company’s financial statements. This individual will be responsible for creating complex schedules, provide analysis and reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
If you are humble, hard-working, and passionate about making a difference in our Accounting team, and want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm, ServiceTitan wants to be your platform for achieving the extraordinary.
As our Senior Accountant, you will:
- Prepare monthly/quarterly balance sheet account reconciliations and schedules in a timely manner including cash, deferred revenue, payroll liabilities, deferred rent, fixed assets, prepaid, and etc.
- Prepare quarterly profit & loss account reconciliations and schedules in a timely manner including different revenue schedules, rent, payroll, and etc.
- Analyze accounting documentation to verify accuracy of computation and determine that transactions are properly supported
- Identify and resolves reconciling discrepancies and updates management accordingly
- Assist with monthly close procedures which includes preparation and review of journal entries
- Assist with year-end audit preparation, schedules, and support
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent field
- 3-4 years of accounting experience; CPA candidate preferred
- Strong understanding of accounting theory (e.g. GAAP);
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with general ledger account reconciliation is a plus
- Experience with ERP Systems, especially in Intacct is a plus
- Strong analytical and communication skills and detailed oriented
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results
We are proud of the ServiceTitan culture - it brings together brilliant, genuine and driven individuals in an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive. Check out our culture for yourself:
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or genetic information. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great — and there's always room for more.