BE Influential. BE Collaborative. BE the Expert. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Senior Accountant within our Accounting team in Dallas, TX.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
You are a vital team member who enhances the Company’s mission and core values by delivering quality and timely accounting services to our customers. You are responsible for the review and preparation of all business activity through the general ledger to the financial statements. This position accounts for customers who require more complex accrual or GAAP basis financial accounting with complex financial reporting requirements. You provide guidance to the accounting staff through your communication skills, leadership, ethics, professional example, and mentoring of others.
What you bring:
- Thorough knowledge of cash, accrual and GAAP basis accounting Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent computer skills with a high degree of proficiency in Excel, Word, and other accounting software.
- Working experience with Yardi, MRI, Nexus, or Avid is preferred.
Bonus skills and experience
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience as a Staff or Senior Accountant performing general ledger and financial reporting functions in a high growth environment.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is required.
- Previous commercial property management accounting experience is preferred
What success looks like:
- Successfully complete monthly reporting and assist your Accounting Manager in audit processes.
- Successfully coordinate the integration of new properties into the accounting workflow.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.