Want to be part of a company that is changing the game for some of the world’s most notable brands and disruptive companies? We thought so.
The Senior Accountant position is located in San Antonio, TX. The primary responsibility will be to execute month end close and prepare monthly financial reporting. The Senior Accountant will also prepare all intercompany reconciliations, prepare and process bi-weekly payroll and perform our monthly budget-to-actual variance analysis.
At TaskUs we look for individuals who are constantly striving for excellence in both their personal and professional lives. Our rapid growth demands high performance, and we're proud to say that we have a talented and motivated team along for the ride. If you’re looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let’s change the way the world works.
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Preparing and maintaining reconciliation schedules (Accrued Expense, Accrued Payroll, Prepayments, Fixed Assets, Intercompany).
- Maintain General Ledger.
- Preparing and reconciling all intercompany transactions.
- Preparing accurate and timely financial statements in accordance with established schedule.
- Conducting variance analysis (budgeted vs. actual).
- Supporting Annual Budget Process and monthly re-forecasting activities.
- Providing Ad-Hoc analyses.
- Able to utilize logic and systematic processes to analyze and solve problems.
- Prioritize and complete tasks in order to deliver desired outcomes within allotted time frames.
- Develop procedures, processes and systems for order, accuracy, efficiency and productivity.
- Express non-traditional perspectives and/or novel approaches.
- Analyze all aspects of a situation to make consistently sound and timely decisions.
- Able to see new possibilities by examining personal performance.
- Possess strong business ethics.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Accounting or Finance
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with full cycle month end close (Accruals, Capitalization, Revenue Recognition, Intercompany)
- Strong Financial Reporting experience (Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow)
- Oracle ERP and ADP Workforce Now experience preferred, but not required.
- Close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading.
- Able to travel up to 10% of the time.
- Standing and sitting for sustained periods of time, at least 50%.
- Interested in a fast-paced environment with room to grow!
TaskUs provides next generation customer experience that powers the world’s most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology.
We provide Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. It’s no wonder we have been named as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the LA Business Journal.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” list the past five years and The Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 Fastest Growing Private Companies” the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines.
Some of our RIDICULOUS perks include:
- Dog friendly office – we even have a dog park within walking distance of our office!
- Competitive health benefits
- Annual professional development stipend
- Laundry, wellness, cellphone & home internet reimbursements
- 401K Match
- Unlimited PTO & flexible working hours to keep you recharged
- Work from home and summer Fridays
- Weekly lunches & a fully stocked kitchen / fridge
- Mindfulness meditation lessons
- A completely employee centric culture
- Relentless focus on experimentation
To learn more about TaskUs’ career offerings and to apply, please visit www.taskus.com/hq-careers/.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
TaskUs provides next generation customer experience that powers the world's most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology. We provide Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology and the best talent to deliver [...]