Senior Account Manager, HealthSparq
Senior Account Manager, HealthSparq
Portland, OR or Dallas, TX
Responsibilities & Requirements
The Account Manager is the relationship manager for HealthSparq clients. The Senior Level Account Manager handles the largest and most complex accounts for HealthSparq.
General Functions and Outcomes:
- Acts as primary day-to day relationship manager for client.
- Responsible for client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the IT Director of any potential issues.
- Owns the contract and contract renewals for new work for an existing client.
- Approves Change Orders and invoices.
- Works closely with the project team to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable.
- Communicates the client's goals and represents the client's interests to the team.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team.
- Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
- Provides exceptional account management services to clients.
- Provides leadership to less senior staff.
- Acts as senior level account manager, handling the largest and most complex accounts.
- Two or more years of health care experience; health plan experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated exceptional program and account management skills including the ability to effectively present and execute customer account strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate in both verbal and written communication including ability to conduct clear, concise and compelling presentations directly to client groups; strong interpersonal skills to interact with clients, management, and peers; effective cross-department communication at the client site and company.
- Demonstrated ability to establish & maintain relationships with sales and development teams.
- Creative problem-solving capabilities, including effective management of client expectations and ability to influence without direct authority.
- Ability to prioritize, self-motivate, and work independently including the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated understanding of technology & ability to leverage technology effectively.
- Demonstrated strong drive to consistently exceed goals and expectations while managing projects to budget needs.
- Experience in health plans or healthcare is preferred.
- Demonstrated exceptional negotiating and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated experience in effectively managing moderately complex client accounts.
- Ability to provide support to junior level staff.
- Demonstrated experience in effectively managing complex and large client accounts.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, including providing support to junior staff and ability to work well in a team environment.
The Senior Account Manager would have a Bachelor’s degree in business or related field and 7 or more years of account management or project management in a related field or industry, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
HealthSparq employees are part of the larger Cambia family of companies, which seeks to drive innovative health solutions. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
HealthSparq is all about helping people make smarter health care choices. How do we do it? By offering the most relevant, personalized and timely data possible and offering it to consumers when they need it. With over 70 health plan clients that reach over 72 million people, HealthSparq is uniquely positioned to help people make better sense of their health care.
Cambia Health Solutions is a nonprofit total health solutions company with community roots dating back to 1917. We advocate for transforming the health care system by making health care more affordable and accessible, increasing consumers’ engagement in their health care decisions, and offering a diverse range of products and services that promote the health and wellbeing of our members. Cambia's portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access and free-standing health and wellness solutions.
Need help finding the right job?
Cambia Health Solutions, headquartered in Portland, Oregon, is dedicated to transforming health care. We put people at the heart of everything we do as we work to make the health care system better and more economically sustainable for people and their families. Our company reaches more than 70 [...]