Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that excels at visual recognition. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that people can use today to solve real-world problems. We believe that the same AI technology that gives big tech companies a competitive edge should be available to developers or businesses of any size or budget. That’s why we build products to make it easy, quick, and inexpensive for developers and businesses to innovate with AI, go to market faster, and build better user experiences. We make “teaching” AI just as accessible as we make using AI, which is why our technology is the most personalizable, unbiased, accurate solution in the market.
We have secured a $30M Series B round of funding and are backed by Menlo Ventures, Google Ventures, USV, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Osage, Lux Capital, LDV Capital, and Corazon Capital. To continue to succeed, we need people like you to join the team here in NYC!
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
As our third account executive, you generate new business in enterprise accounts. You have a consistent track record of achieving your quota and selling enterprise SaaS solutions across multiple verticals to C level executives and leaders in engineering and product. You use your ability to communicate technical solutions to both technical and non-technical buyer to close deals and contribute to the growth of our business. You are passionate about AI and understand how our technology helps solve customers’ business problems. You are excited to work in a dynamic, collaborative team environment.
You've sold against our biggest competitors in the enterprise SaaS space. You are not only passionate about AI and understand how our technology helps solve customers' business problems, but you are also excited about how our potential clients can use our technology in a specific industry vertical, for example online marketplaces, e-commerce, retail, and real estate.
In your first month, you will start off by learning the ropes. You will:
- Build relationships within the sales team and customer grid. We value collaboration and people who actively seek out opportunities to learn from those around them.
- Understand how we currently prioritize, engage, evaluate, and follow-up on inbound and outbound leads. We want you to learn about how we run our sales cycles and then bring your expertise to the table to iterate, improve, and develop our processes over time.
- Work with the CCO to forecast your sales activity for the year. Our goal is to help you successfully achieve your quarterly quota assignments, as well as develop and grow your sales skills.
3 months down the road, you will:
- Be able to enthusiastically present the vision and value of Clarifai's solutions both over the phone and in face-to-face meetings with executives and decision makers.
- Close 6 figure deals with product, engineering, and executive teams from global companies.
- Understand customers' business requirements and use your understanding of our products to help clients understand how our technology can help them achieve their goals.
After your first 6 months, you will:
- Improve and develop the sales process by using your experience with our customers. We want to focus on optimizing lead generation, the sales cycle, and other sales operations.
- Drive the sales team towards new market opportunities that you've discovered.
- Collaborate with the product team to discuss new features and product direction. We believe that you can inform the product itself by communicating potential and current customer requests.
In the future, you'll:
- Strive to grow your career in sales and act as a mentor for incoming account executives and more junior members of the team. Your career growth is important to us, and we want to empower you to be successful.
As a Senior Account Executive on Clarifai’s Sales Team, you embrace our mission to understand every image and video to improve life and help us reach revenue targets as an individual contributor.
#women employee resource group
2/3 of our Executive Team are Women
12 weeks of paid family leave with 4 weeks of flextime before and after leave
Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance, HSA/FSA, Unlimited Vacation (employees take an average of 6 weeks per year), Flex Hours (most people come in between 9 and 11 AM), Work Remote (at least 1 day per week is the norm), Conference Attendance & Professional Development, Free Lunch & Snacks, Hardware for your Office & Home Workstation, 401k, Relocation Assistance, Company Swag
Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that excels in visual recognition, solving real-world problems for businesses and developers alike. Clarifai’s powerful image and video recognition technology is built on the most advanced machine learning systems and made easily accessible by a clean [...]