- Provide operational support for the Accenture Security Global Quality & Risk Managing Director and Managers.
- Work with opportunity teams, delivery teams and Deployed-to-Entity (DTE) quality support teams to follow-up on Security Leadership inquiries and track mitigating actions on high risk contracts and opportunities that appear on Accenture’s High Risk & Issues (HRI) list or Early Warning (EW) reports.
- Monitor the timely and accurate completion of Quality Assurance (QA) reviews and maintain the accuracy and integrity of QA records.
- Support engagement teams as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Accenture’s Quality and Risk Management tool suite.
- Implement, monitor and follow-up on ISO 27001 Security control activities.
- Work with delivery teams and infrastructure owners to remediate Client Data Protection controls and security vulnerabilities.
- Identify recommendations for continuous improvement in global processes and controls, monitoring, communication, and escalation processes.
- Provide accountability for data accuracy, timeliness, and overall quality of work products.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance
- 5+ years of work experience, preferably with 2-3 years of experience in information security, risk management and/or auditing.
- Previous experience working at a professional services firm desirable
- PMP, CPA, CIA, CISA, or CISSP certification desirable
- Excellent communication in English (written and oral) and interpersonal skills. Ability to interact with global stakeholders
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to work creatively and analytically to solve ambiguous problems in a problem-solving environment
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Effective project management skills
- Broad working IT knowledge, including infrastructure (networking, data centers, cloud, servers, etc.) and application technology.
- Strong MS Excel (advanced Excel, VBA Macros, automation), PowerPoint Skills;
- Open to periodically working flexible hours to provide support to multiple geographies
- Availability to work from the Chicago office
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a global collective of innovators who look to improve the way the world works and lives. Working with our clients, we apply innovation and intelligence at the heart of their organizations. Empowered with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global [...]