Job TitleScrum Master
In this role, you have the opportunity
To be a part of the innovation that Philips is driving on Digital Transformation/ IoT /Connectivity Technologies
Key responsibility area:
- Ensures the team is focused on building the right capabilities and coaches the team in Agile/Scrum best practices
Works in accordance with the goals and timing, set by management;
- Specifies the manning of the project, resources required, risk assessment and quality standards to be used
- Utilizes TFS software to manage Agile teams' delivery
- Leads the project, within the project budget and program strategy, in terms of quality, money, time, information and organization, monitoring progress and managing external resources
- Directs employees and gives them operational guidance, regarding content and organization
- Manages as a Project Leader more complex service improvement sub projects. Manages own project team usually as a part of a larger project
- Coordinate development and gain approval of the business and technical requirements documents and project scope definition
- Coordinate the formulation and definition of technical scope and objectives in collaboration with technical subject matter experts
- Engage proper company resources for engagement with contractors, suppliers, customers, departments, and other parties as required
- Direct and coordinate activities of PM project personnel, including outsourced or offshore staff, to ensure projects progress on schedule and within budget; as needed
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Must have worked as a SaFE Agile Scrum Master
- Must be a certified SaFE Agile Scrum Master
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA or equivalent qualification
- 8+ years of experience in managing complex projects, out of which 3 years of Agile experience
- Experience working in Dev Ops Environments
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.