Accenture’s Intelligent Platform Advisory roles are where Technology meets Business. These professionals align technology with business strategy and goals. They work directly with clients to lead complex domain delivery and advise on platform transformation, leveraging SAP methodologies & applications. They are sought out as experts internally and externally for their deep functional, domain and technology expertise.
Use design thinking, agile development methodologies and new intelligent technologies—such as Internet of things, analytics, automation and artificial intelligence—to deliver the next-generation of SAP solutions. Thrive in our innovation-led environment where you’ll turn ideas into reality, solving clients’ most complex business challenges.
- Drive end-to-end innovation. Gain early access to SAP innovations through our unparalleled program of collaboration. Accenture is SAP’s leading business partner for SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Ariba, SAP Hybris, SAP FieldGlass, SAP Concur, and the S/4HANA and SAP Leonardo Cloud Platforms.
- Deliver award-winning work on a global scale. Accenture has more than 70 SAP awards since 2014 - more than any other SAP partner.
- Learn and grow continuously. Benefit from unmatched training and development on "New" SAP—such as SAP Leonardo, S/4HANA and Cloud—enabled by 24/7 access to learning resources, interactive classroom courses and support from our collaborative SAP community, 50,000+ strong.
As a Technology Consulting Manager you will be responsible for:
- Delivery advisory services to the IT Function of organizations: CIO/CTO/CDO
- Deconstruct key business problems to identify value areas and structure and implement complex technology solutions for clients around SAP solutions
- Deliver advisory services in support of technology-enabled business change (integrator selection, vendor selection, application studies, solution architecture, or program diagnostics and recovery)
- Help create innovative and differentiated SAP solutions that will help the group stay relevant and “in the new” in our marketplace
- Assist in growing market share by leveraging relationships and contributing to proposals
- SAP Technology Advisors, individuals who not only understand the technology but how it affects their area of the business; trends associated with the technology; functional area and industries and the value propositions for clients to rotate to the new
- Individuals how have a desire to be client-facing and develop a career that involves being at the forefront in communicating to C-suite individuals about how SAP can help them achieve their strategic initiatives
- This is a fast-paced, dynamic career path so we are seeking individuals who come from or will be comfortable in an "up or onward" model where learning, growth and development are a constant essential part of becoming a successful consultant
- Minimum of 4 years of SAP transformation, advisory or consulting experience
- Minimum of 3 years of SAP Supply Chain specific experience
- Minimum of 2 years of automotive industry consulting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least one year as a Project Lead on a large SAP transformational project with on and off-shore resources
- Exposure/Experience with the business development process and SAP Value Proposition
- It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel routinely Monday - Thursday outside of your home geography.
- C-suite verbal, written and presentation abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Skype, Visio, etc.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a global collective of innovators who look to improve the way the world works and lives. Working with our clients, we apply innovation and intelligence at the heart of their organizations. Empowered with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global [...]