IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
What You’ll Do:
IBM is interviewing now for SAP S/4HANA Finance Managing and Senior Managing consultants. This future IBMer should have an excellent knowledge of S/4HANA Finance solutions and new innovations including Fiori Apps and HANA Live specific to Finance. This role will assist in leading the SAP S/4HANA adoption discussions with the customer and demonstrating the business benefits of S/4HANA. The Senior Managing consultant & managing consultant should have experience in S/4HANA implementations or migration and deployment of these solutions. You should be aware of the S/4HANA roadmap differences between releases and new innovations. The role will require excellent oral and written communication skills.
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population.
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
• Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
• Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee’s strengths and career aspirations
• Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!
Prefer candidates that live in or near one of the following cities: Atlanta, Chicago, Columbus, Houston, Dallas, Raleigh, Washington DC Metro Area, Piscataway, Philadelphia.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 4 years of experience in Finance and Controlling with minimum 4 end-to-end implementations from project preparation to go-live
- At least 2 years of implementation or migration experience with SAP S/4HANA
- Team lead experience on 1 Full life cycle project of S/4HANA Finance
- At least 3 years experience with IT and digital finance business process transformation.
- At least 2 years of solid business process knowledge and business process blue printing experience
- At least 5 years of consulting experience
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Should be well aware of the S/4HANA roadmap, differences between 1503, 1511, 1605 and 1610 releases and new innovations that are brought in in each of the S/4HANA releases.
- Big Data and cognitive experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of Treasury Management
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, we [...]