We seek Business and Systems Integration professionals who possess deep skills in analysis, design and implementation of solutions based on leading practices in Finance and the latest SAP S/4HANA technology.
Finance Professionals area able to lead work streams requiring specific knowledge of SAP S/4HANA Finance key capabilities. Lead teams in mobilizing and delivery S/4HANA Finance solutions.
Proficient functional and technical understanding of SAP S/4HANA Finance solutions, including one or more of the following:
· GL, (including New GL Functionality)
· Accounts Payables,
· Financial Accounting,
· Cash Management, Treasury
· Financial Organizational Structures and Master Data,
· Controlling functions,
· Internal and External Financial Management Reporting and Analytics
Accenture’s Business & Integration Architecture roles are where Technology meets Business. These professionals align technology with business strategy and goals. They work directly with clients to lead complex domain delivery and advise on platform transformation, leveraging SAP methodologies & applications. They are sought out as experts internally and externally for their deep functional, domain and technology expertise
• Acumen to drive domain or platform led transformation programs
• Advise clients on functional and technology solutions to solve business problems, leveraging SAP
• Actively contribute to Accenture assets/offerings, points of view, capability development
• Business and Integration architecture professionals enhance Accenture’s marketplace reputation.
• Participate in external organizations including alliance partners to enhance Accenture’s brand recognition
• Demonstrate strong communication skills and presence and able to develop and maintain senior-level client relationships
• Develop deep functional domain and SAP product expertise
• Drive innovation and solutions to identify and support client transformation opportunities
· Minimum of 2 years of IFRS experience
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in SAP Finance
· Functional expertise in several Finance areas including General Ledger Accounting, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, and Leased Assets
· Minimum of 3 years in project management
· Experience managing teams of 10+, including offshore teams
· Ability to travel to client sites on weekly basis
· Bachelor’s Degree
Professional Skill Requirements
· Proven management and delivery skills
· Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Desire to work in an information systems environment
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a global collective of innovators who look to improve the way the world works and lives. Working with our clients, we apply innovation and intelligence at the heart of their organizations. Empowered with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global [...]