IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
As the SAP Finance-Controlling (FICO) Lead Consultant you will provide application functional support and implementation in SAP Applications, including the module areas of Controlling - Profitability Analysis (PA), Product Costing, Profitability Controlling Analysis (PCA), Cost Center Accounting (CCA), and Material Ledger. The SAP Application Functional Specialist will be very knowledgeable with required SAP product module/suite business processes, navigation mechanics, and configuration requirements and integration with other modules and SAP's Business Warehouse. You will maintain the configuration and functional design documents and support role-based profile changes. You must perform all tasks in the development cycle, starting from business process definition, to configuration and unit testing, assistance and follow-up with user testing, to co-ordination of transports to Production, to training and post-live support and fixes, etc. As the Lead Consultant you will be working with our top-tier clients to help them meet business needs through innovative solutions. You'll be a trusted advisor, helping our clients make better, informed decisions. Using in-depth consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise, you'll work directly with clients to select, implement, support and effectively integrate IBM's world-class packaged technology solutions into their diverse business environments.
We bring our global industrial-strength Application Management capabilities, modernized for a cloud world, together with our world-class cloud and mobile-powered Enterprise Application and Systems Integration skills. The integration of DevOps Innovation Services and Agile practices, along with IBM Design Thinking and a world of talent, enables us to deliver continuous innovation with speed, quality, and at the cost point required to keep clients at the top of their game.
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population.
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
- Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
- Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee’s strengths and career aspirations
- Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
In 2015, Go Organic filled approximately 50% of our open positions with internal talent that were promoted into the role.
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· At least 5 years of in-depth knowledge of SAP General Ledger (GL)
· At least 5 years of in-depth knowledge of SAP Cost Center Accounting (CCA)
· At least 3 years of in-depth knowledge of SAP Controlling Profit Analysis (COPA)
· At least 2 years of SAP Solution Selling and Delivery of SAP Consulting Services
· At least 2 years of demonstrating proficiency identifying, qualifying and closing large/complex business and IT solution
· At least 5 years of employment with a consulting firm
· At least 1 year of S4/HANA experience
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
· At least 8 years of SAP Solution Selling and Delivery of SAP Consulting Services
· At least 8 years of demonstrating proficiency identifying, qualifying and closing large/complex business and IT solution
· At least 8 years of employment with a consulting firm
· At least 2 years of experience with S/4HANA
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, we [...]