We are looking for a Salesforce Tech lead who is passionate about programming, passionate about quality, and truly enjoys what they do. The qualified candidate is someone who has a can-do attitude and is an innovative thinker.
Ultimate Software works in an agile environment where there are daily standups and code reviews, and constant communication within each self-managed cross functional team. The ability to communicate effectively with Product Analysts and QA’s, as well as work closely and well with other team members are key components for success in this position.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #8 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2019. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- participate in design sessions for the creation of functional and business requirements and design;
- translate business requirements into technical specifications for use in software development;
- participate in Salesforce related architectural and solution discussions;
- work closely with the Architect and Lead Developer to vet out design and other critical application decisions;
- analyze, recommend and implement Salesforce tools; develop custom objects, configurations, custom tabs, validation and workflow rules and profiles, as well as business documents;
- perform analysis of existing design, architecture and development practices to ensure continuous improvement;
- assist in developing project estimates and plans as well as in code review and deployment activities;
- work with cross-functional teams throughout the full software development life cycle;
- test the developed applications and assist with unit and system integration testing;
- handle deployment of applications and troubleshooting/resolution of any issues;
- represent the team in scrum calls using agile methodology;
- provide user training and support; manage data and code migration; and work with security and change management teams to ensure processes, procedures and best practices conform to required compliance audits;
- coach and mentor junior team members as needed
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within the Company or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize the Company’s online employment application, please contact [email protected]