The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Interactive, Mobility and Analytics. Accenture Interactive helps the world’s leading brands delight their customers and deliver superior business performance and customer experiences. As part of Platforms & Products, you’ll balance art and science to create award-winning digital experiences for today’s connected consumers through integrated and dynamic solutions that incorporate strategy, marketing, creative and technology.
While most people have no idea what you do or how you do it, you know exactly what it takes to design and implement innovative solutions for your clients using the right mix of best practices and methodologies. And they rely heavily on your skills and expertise as you deliver assigned development tasks and specific tracks for the solution. If you have experience contributing to the entire software development lifecycle, we’d like to meet you.
Your Role: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Senior Technical Consultant
- Work with marketing technologies to design and implement new solutions and processes for clients to support new marketing strategies
- Work with business and technology client representatives to gather functional and technical requirements
- Analyze requirements and provide leading practices in the design of the solution
- Participate in the creation and execution of test plans, strategies, and communications (e.g. requirement traceability, test scripts, test data requirements, defect management)
- Design and create training materials (e.g. job aids, reference guides, training manuals)
- Create application wireframes and process designs
- Participate in client facing meetings and documenting key decisions and action items
- Serve as a lead developer of a small team
- Keep informed of the latest technology trends and innovations especially in the areas of marketing automation, marketing resource management, digital asset management, web content management, mobile, and social media
- Minimum of 3 years of full lifecycle implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies, including Waterfall and Agile
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in tactical deployment or re-launch of Marketing applications (Adobe Marketing Cloud, Oracle Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and/or Marketo), Personalization (Rich Relevance, Adobe Target, and/or Unica Interact), Loyalty (Kobie and/or Brierley), MDM (Reltio and/or Talend), and/or iPaaS (SnapLogic and/or Mulesoft).
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience implementing Marketing, Personalization, and Data Orchestration technologies such as Adobe Marketing Cloud, Oracle Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Reltio, Talend, SnapLogic, MuleSoft, Informatica Cloud, Rich Relevance, Unica Interact, Kobie, Brierley and deploying new channels
- Experience with marketing campaign design, implementation and execution
- Experience in algorithmic decisioning or interactive management
- Experience in online ad serving or site serving platforms
- Experience in a consulting environment and/or digital agency with demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation
Our Commitment to You:
Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
Access to leading-edge technology
Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
Call to Action:
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a global collective of innovators who look to improve the way the world works and lives. Working with our clients, we apply innovation and intelligence at the heart of their organizations. Empowered with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global [...]