We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. Data and technology are transforming industries, society, and even the workplace by creating professions that did not exist before the emergence of data, cloud, social, and mobile technologies.
As the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, IBM is a leader in this global transformation and is just the place to continue your career. Network in an open, friendly and flexible work environment where diversity is embraced, while new and creative ways of thinking are encouraged and supported. As an IBMer, you can change the way the world works. Join this IBM team and be part of a diverse and global company of thinkers and doers—people who want to make an impact, cultivate their expertise and collaborate with some of the world’s top business and technology professionals.
The Technical Support Delivery team is looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer to join our high-performing application development team. Our portfolio of applications spans electronic support, call/problem management, and entitlement systems. We operate and transform the capabilities for IBM worldwide technical support which is key to IBM’s growth. The Salesforce Developer will be a key contributor on a dynamic squad within IBM Support that develops for external and internal clients on the IBM Salesforce system with the goal of ensuring our client’s success.
- Develop Salesforce console solutions used by IBM clients for product and solution support
- Understand and work in an agile development environment with the ability to work on numerous stories and issues simultaneously.
- Problem solver and focal point during severity 1 and critical situations
- Teamwork with peers, other managers, and teams across IBM
No remote opportunities exist
Must have the ability to work in the US without current/future need for IBM sponsorship
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3 – 5 years’ experience using the Salesforce Service Console
- Ability to develop custom declarative and programmatic solutions to enhance service console channels such as Live Agent, Omni-Channel, Email-to-Case, Web-to-Case, and others
- Experience with the Setup UI to configure Service Console in Salesforce Lightning
- Deep technical knowledge of Salesforce technologies to design and develop an enterprise wide web-based solution
- Ability to write Apex classes that work with Force.com APIs
- Experience integrating Apex classes with external and SOAP and REST web services
- Exposure to Agile, DevOps, and Automated Testing
- Experience with writing web applications with responsive design elements
- Live near or willing to move to Raleigh NC to work collaboratively in the office
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Salesforce.com Certified Platform Developer
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator
- Ability to architect solutions on Community Cloud utilizing Apex and Lightning Components.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, we [...]