We are a looking for a deeply knowledgeable Salesforce Administrator II to assist with maintaining our existing org as well as taking it to its full potential by fighting inefficiencies and championing productivity!
Our 3500+ user org is highly customized and is running both the Sales- and Service-Cloud. Our skilled team (15 people strong) counts 29 overall certifications, a 5-Time Salesforce MVP and Salesforce User Group leaders. Much of the project work involves teamwork and collaboration with our internal teams as well as external departments to help us run a smooth and lean business!
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #8 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2019. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Spends at least 25% of their time developing new, creative solutions;
- Spends up to 75% of their time resolving complex end-user and business issues and keeping them trained and educated;
- Keeps up-to-date with Salesforce developments and how they impact our environment;
- Creates and maintains documentation and our knowledge base;
- Relies on instructions, pre-established guidelines, policies, and procedures to perform day to day tasks
- Assists team with troubleshooting activities;
- Seeks to expand the knowledge of Salesforce, Apex, Visualforce, related tools, technologies and best-practices
- Facilitates collaboration and relationship building amongst project teams and our end-users.
- 2+ years Salesforce Admin experience;
- Significant experience with declarative automation functionality
- Experience with mass Salesforce data manipulation (ETL tools)
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
(Experience, Education, Certification, License and Training)
- Salesforce Administrator Certification and/or Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification preferred
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Ability to interact with other departments and business users who are not as technical in nature;
- High degree of self-motivation to learn new methodologies/technologies that will enhance job performance;
- Detail-Oriented, self-motivated, and accountable to “do what it takes” to get the job done
- No unique physical demands are required for this job.
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within the Company or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize the Company’s online employment application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.