Job TitleSales Support, EMS Clinical Program Specialist (National)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be a part of the Philips EMS team. The Emergency Care & Resuscitation (ECR) offers a full range of cardiac resuscitation devices and complimentary products - from easy-to-use Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs) used in the home and throughout communities, to advanced multifunction monitor/defibrillators used for Advanced Life Support (ALS) applications for EMS/Fire and healthcare professionals. This team supports defibrillation products and their users with solutions, accessories and programs enabling a broad group of care-providers to save a life anywhere at any time. This role is open nationwide.
You are responsible for
The Clinical Program Specialist will help drive all pre-sales clinical activities for Philips
EMS/Fire business. Any candidate will need to demonstrate their ability to do the following:
- interface with the Therapeutic Care Business Unit to provide the best possible clinical training to the Philips account management team and our distribution partners
- develop a repeatable sales presentation of the RDT Tempus solution that maximizes our chances to win ALS business from Fire/EMS agencies, private ambulance organizations and other pre-hospital customers
- support all existing Philips customers with any clinical needs related to Philips ECR products and services
- recruit and train sub-contractor clinical resources
- The position requires the ability to work off-shift hours and travel up to 75%
You are a part of
A team that offers an impactful experience, complemented with open communications and a hands-on partnership with customizable services and solutions for our customers. We consider experiences of healthcare teams and patients, combined with technology and industry advancements, to unlock insights and understand changing needs. This enables us to bring services, products and solutions for our customers.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- a minimum of 3-years working for an EMS/Fire service
- a minimum of 3-years working with a sales organization
- excellent presentation and communication skills
- adept at building consensus and working in a team environment
- positive attitude, solution-oriented, resourceful, self-sufficient
- experience with multi-level selling, negotiation, relationship building
- time management and organizational skills
- familiarity with Salesforce.com (CRM) practices
- excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
In return, we offer you
Describe in two to three lines what tangible and intangible benefits the incumbent will gain in this role. Use our Employer Value Proposition (EVP) themes and information gathered in the RSM as input sources.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.