Job TitleSales Support, Clinical Specialist - Image-Guided Therapy Devices, Coronary (Salt Lake City)
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Achieve field sales objectives through servicing current accounts and customers. Your primary responsibility is to train physicians and staff on the Philips Image-Guided Therapy products and services in an assigned US territory. You will also assist your regional Territory Manager in advancing revenue and market position consistent with company goals. By doing this, you will achieve deep and thorough account penetration and develop new target accounts.
You are responsible for:
- Achieving territory and account goals relative to usage of a range of Coronary Intervention products
- Organizing assigned accounts relative to their potential revenue generation, developing and implementing a territory plan
- Building solid customer relations by interfacing directly with customers including hospital physicians, Catheter Laboratory personnel, training/education, research, and business office staff
- Maintaining clinical proficiency in order to cover cases in a competent manner; ability to communicate appropriately the safety and efficacy of products
- Successfully introducing new products and indications to all members of staff in the accounts
- Effective planning and organization of all commercial, clinical, and technical activities of the assigned accounts
- Providing primary clinical training and education to customers. Assisting in disseminating technical product information to customers. Assisting in the development and execution of regional hospital staff training courses
- Keeping abreast of new products in the market and of current and future Company products
- Providing ongoing support for company-sponsored clinical/marketing trials and registries
- Interfacing with Marketing, R&D and other internal groups to quantify needs and to provide intelligence to management on competitive products and company product enhancements
You are a part of:
The industry leader in image guided therapy, helping to improve treatment for every patient. Working together to realize this vision, we can save and improve lives and reduce the total cost of care by making therapy more efficient, more appropriate and more personal.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- Requires 3+ years of medical device experience
- Knowledge of cardiovascular therapy and atherectomy devices is desired
- 1+ years of Cath Lab experience is desired
- Prior sales experience is preferred
- Knowledge of computer applications (i.e.: Microsoft Word, Excel) required
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines
- Ability to travel overnight around 15-20%
In return, we offer you:
This position offers you the opportunity to play a vital role in the success of the Philips Image Guided Therapy business. For Sales and Operations professionals, the rewards for working at Philips are vast. You operate at the heart of a worldwide company that continues to transform itself, to become ever more market-driven and consumer-focused.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.