Stanley Black & Decker is a worldwide supplier of Tools, Hardware and Security Solutions for Professional, Industrial and Consumer use. Stanley Black & Decker is one of the world’s most recognized and trusted brand names and has earned a reputation for excellence and quality. Our record of achievement is the result of dedicated and enthusiastic people who work together in pursuit of challenging goals and objectives.
At STANLEY Convergent Security Solutions, we are “For Those Who Make The World Safer”. We represent a network of over 75 security offices, serving over 300,000 customers across North America. Our culture is dedicated to excellence. We have the training, the equipment, and the processes to deliver the finest security solutions in the industry. We’re growing fast, driving change, and working at the forefront of an industry that is on the move.
Stanley Security is experiencing growth and our small to medium commercial sales division is ready to expand in markets throughout the United States. The opportunity has never been better for motivated sales professionals to join our team!
The Sales Supervisor is responsible for development and execution as it pertains to the Small to Enterprise (SME) business and the sale of our products and services. This role is charged with developing and expanding sales revenue as well as recruiting and managing the sales team.
- Identify, recruit, coach and mentor high performer sales representatives within the assigned region
- Leading a team of corporate direct sales representatives to overachieve RMR and revenue sales
- Assisting on a regular basis, your team on the road and making them successful by sharing best practices
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team and tracking sales goals and milestones
- Provide ongoing training and development to your sales team through motivation, in the field support, product knowledge and by making yourself available for them
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team daily. (This is highly based on activities)
- Follow up on leads generation and create leads for your team through partnerships and local alliances
- Schedule weekly meetings with your team to congratulate winners and high performer and also to share common information. This could be done over a conference call or in a meeting room. Communication is the cornerstone of your success!
- Developing sales leads within the assigned territory through self-initiated strategies, cold calling and referrals
- Develop and define territories and strategies per sales rep and measure success, daily
- Daily activities focused to develop New Business with door knocking, references, clover leaf, expositions, trade shows, etc.
- Make sure your sales team is up-to-date with our go to market approach, application knowledge of equipment and corporate tools by attending all training provided by the company or by manufacturers
- Following up sales upon completion of the installation to ensure the system is working properly, explaining its operation to the customer, and maintaining a rapport that will result in continual referrals
- Understand, control and support our pricing procedures and strategy by limiting discounts
- Prospect for business partners to ensure lead generation. The Sales supervisor is responsible for generating new leads for his team by creating new business partners who can provide references. A good example of that would be the Insurance brokers, Mortgage brokers, Locksmiths, Facility Management companies, existing STANLEY customers, etc.
- Planning sand attend mall business expositions or trade shows to generate opportunities
- Conducting ongoing information sessions about prevention, security and new tools to manage more efficiently small businesses to owners and local chamber of commerce
- Be creative and think outside the box
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 plus years’ experience in sales team leadership experience and developing business for the local market through selling packaged solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Sales Management or related field
- Knowledge of the Electronic Security industry and/or experience in small business selling
- Flexible, open to new ideas and managing challenging situations
- Excellent communication skills, a team-builder and team-player
- Professional sales training and good commercial awareness
- Comfortable at being uncomfortable
- Organized, efficient and effective, results-driven individual
Since 1843, we’ve set the standard for excellence in everything we do. No company on earth has a stronger or more compelling history of delivering the hardworking, innovative, powerful tools that help professionals around the world build, repair, and protect the world’s most valuable objects.