Job TitleSales, Regional Manager (NYC/CT)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Manage the assigned region, including meeting or exceeding order volume targets and operational budgeted costs, ensuring the account managers and other specialists work together synergistically to achieve the total region goals and objectives.
You are responsible for the following:
- Develop strong knowledge of market, accounts, competition and industry trends and utilize in creation of Regional Sales Strategy
- Develop a Regional Sales Strategy to achieve or exceed goals, metrics and expectations
- Ensure the Regional Sales Strategy represents the full One Philips product portfolio including services
- Direct the development of AM Business Plans, consolidating all plans into a Region Plan for BP and Stakeholder alignment
- Communicate and drive execution of the Regional Sales Strategy
- Communicate overall strategy with all stake holders to include specialists and service
- Adapt to Philips strategies to align with evolving customer needs
- Monitor, analyze, and drive sales metrics and results
- Manage and drive funnel growth and forecast accuracy across all product lines
- Coach AMs in executing their business and hold them accountable for their results
- Participate in customer meetings to closure
- Develop and leverage relationships to assist the sales team in deal execution
- Responsible for funnel, forecast, regional profitability and AOP performance
- Create and sustain relationships with senior players at major accounts
- Coach the sales team to meet and manage customer expectations throughout the sales process
- Ensure customer issues are resolved through the escalation process
- Coach the sales team to support the customer during deliver, install, and post-installation
- Ensure the usage of standard processes and guidelines by the sales team
- Coach AM’s and AE’s to create winning account and deal strategies which includes a One Philip approach to the customer
- Build a strong regional team through hiring, succession planning, and onboarding
- Set clear expectations and communicate regularly to promote understanding
- Foster a culture of teamwork and information sharing
- Create a strong culture of development by building the skills and knowledge of the sales team
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 10+ years of solution selling experience; 5 years minimum management responsibility
- Strong executive level interpersonal skills
- Proven experience navigating and successfully developing complex deals
- A world class, senior level sales professional with a proven track record of success managing people and complex multi discipline sales scenarios
- Demonstrated success at developing and communicating a clear strategic vision and effectively executing that vision
- Demonstrated ability to create and implement Sales Strategies
- Ability to work with and manage by influence a large diverse sales team to close complex sales opportunities
- Possessing the drive and persistency to overcome obstacles are paramount to success in this position
- Working knowledge of Healthcare products and services
In return, we offer you
This position offers you the opportunity to play a vital role in increasing market penetration in the East Zone and to the overall growth of our business. For Marketing and Sales Professionals, the rewards for working at Philips are huge. You operate at the heart of a worldwide company that continues to transform itself, to become ever more market-driven and consumer-focused.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.