Sales Project Administrator
Sales Project Administrator II or III, DOE - LifeMap
The Sales Project Administrator will design, manage and implement corporate, sales and marketing projects. They will interact with all levels of management, internal and external customers such as clients, agents, and government officials and outside consultants.
It will support and facilitate divisional and cross-divisional committees. The Administrator will perform project management, team leadership, business process analysis and research and design for purposes of project completion.
At Cambia, our values are fundamental to achieving our Cause of transforming the health care industry. They guide our actions and bring diverse perspectives together to improve the health care journey better for those we serve. All eight values are equally important and linked to the others: Empathy, Hope, Courage, Trust, Commitment, Innovation, and Accountability. These values are not just words on paper - we live them every day.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Designs, manages and implements division or corporate-level projects and administrative policies and procedures related to specific project areas.
- Manages the design and control of reporting systems unique to assigned projects. Controls and reviews all activity.
- Makes recommendations about new or existing projects and process improvements.
- Reviews project mandates and directives to determine overall project approach and impact on administrative and IT systems. Ensures project tasks and objectives are compatible with administrative and system capabilities.
- Performs team leadership as part of project management responsibilities. Makes task assignments to project team members and monitors compliance with all project due dates.
- Interacts, coordinates and communicates with all levels of management, internal and external customers such as clients, agents, government officials and outside consultants in order to ensure effective use of systems and processes, provide project updates, and ensure coordination of activities for efficient implementation.
- Supports and serves on divisional and cross-divisional committees as requested.
- Responsible for writing and supporting the development of documents regarding assigned projects, including work plans, progress reports, data analysis reports and project outcome reports.
- Provides process improvement consultation, facilitation and management for targeted projects including defining requirements, identifying systems improvements, and recommending actions.
- An undergraduate degree in Business or related field and a minimum of four years of experience in health care administration, project coordination or equivalent related experience.
- Ability to coordinate activities with all levels of staff and external agencies through clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated analytical ability to identify problems, develop solutions and implement a chosen course of action.
- Ability to organize, plan, prioritize and develop multiple projects within time constraints.
- Ability to negotiate and resolve complex and sensitive project and team issues with diplomacy and persuasiveness.
- Leadership skills with the ability to direct activities of others within a project team setting.
- Ability to work under pressure and work extended shifts as necessary.
- Demonstrated ability to use MS Office products and other corporate software.
Additional Requirements for Sales Project Administrator III:
- Undergraduate degree in business or related field and/or a minimum of six years’ experience in project coordination, sale of Life/Disability or related products, or equivalent experience.
- In-depth knowledge of the interrelationships between Sales and the operations of other divisions. Familiarity with agent and consultant-driven distribution systems found in insurance markets.
- Demonstrated experience with project coordination and practices, specifically in leading cross-functional teams.
LifeMap employees are part of the larger Cambia Health Solution’s family of companies, which seeks to drive innovative health solutions. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
LifeMap is a life and disability insurance company, which offers additional benefits such as dental, vision, and short term medical coverage, to provide financial protection and access to care. People do business with us because of our high value products, our easy-to-understand language and our personalized service. We provide thoughtful guidance to help people choose the coverage they truly need through life’s transitions.
Cambia Health Solutions is a nonprofit total health solutions company with community roots dating back to 1917. We advocate for transforming the health care system by making health care more affordable and accessible, increasing consumers’ engagement in their health care decisions, and offering a diverse range of products and services that promote the health and wellbeing of our members. Cambia's portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access and free-standing health and wellness solutions.
Need help finding the right job?
Cambia Health Solutions, headquartered in Portland, Oregon, is dedicated to transforming health care. We put people at the heart of everything we do as we work to make the health care system better and more economically sustainable for people and their families. Our company reaches more than 70 [...]