#WeAreEA and we exist to inspire the world to play. EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
We’re looking for all the best kinds of people to make great experiences for our players. The best people want a job that inspires them, while giving them room to enjoy their lives. And we want to give them that. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
How does the Sales Operations Program Manager (Contract) make great experiences for players? As an individual contributor you:
- leverage expertise in contact center sales to provide guidance on best practices
- understand the key principles of change management and how to successfully manage planned unplanned change with little impact on people, business performance and our players
- influence across CE to ensure our resources, people and technology, are structured in such a way that change is quick and easy
- lead the design of process, training, and operations model
- define and assess talent required for contact center sales
- collaborate on creating a sales compensation and measurement models
- create operational plans that ensure excellence in post launch support through guidance and facilitation in initial phases and excellent change execution planning
- manage planned / unplanned change initiatives as they arise, and from a variety of sources, including priority setting, value identification, triaging and mitigation techniques with follow-up and resolution, to avoid unnecessary performance impacts.
- coordinate retrospective reviews to listen and learn and implement the necessary actions to ensure we continuously improve our approach
- champion change acceptance by educating and collaborating with others
- build great relationships with key partners to gain understanding of their needs and influence strategic direction
- operate an inclusive change management environment ensuring all variables are accounted for
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.