Radware’s NA Sales Manager of Cloud Security Services is responsible for securing the Cloud Security Services business across all regions in NA.
This is a remote position.
- Selling the full suite of Radware’s Cloud Security Services portfolio as an overlay, in collaboration with Radware’s regional sales teams in NA:
- Upselling and cross-selling Radware’s Cloud Security Services portfolio to existing Radware accounts.
- Prospecting Radware’s Cloud Security Services portfolio for new accounts across all verticals.
- Developing and nurturing a network of high-quality active channel partners and resellers of Radware’s Cloud Security Services portfolio across NA, and servicing as “trusted vendor partner” with them to hunt and close new business.
- Managing relationships with the key accounts of Radware’s Cloud Security Services portfolio in NA in order to maintain a strong relationship with Radware and keep them constantly apprised of Radware capabilities.
- Forming successful relationships with the Radware’s regional sales teams in NA to build opportunities and grow business.
- Working within Radware guidelines to negotiate appropriate pricing, service level, and legal terms with prospect customers.
- Developing a network within Radware to maximize the value of existing resources and knowledge to drive business development.
- Ensuring clean handoff from pre-sales to appropriate service delivery resources.
- Complying with Radware's standards and policies related to documentation, reporting, travel, and related administrative activities
- Have 5+ years direct sales success in the Security markets across NA in multiple verticals (Financial, e-commerce, Gaming, and Enterprise).
- Skill set should be related to one or more of the following:
- Cloud Security Services (such as Akamai, Incapsula, Verisign, Neustar, Arbor Cloud, F5 Silverline)
- Security solutions (such as Imperva, F5, Checkpoint, Palo Alto).
- Past selling cycle of deals experience should be from 6-12 months.
- Strategic thinker, with execution excellence and a structured, planned approach.
- Must work well in a team environment, with matrix responsibilities and multiple resources.
- Preferred location: North East.
Primary Location: US-NY-New York City
Other Locations: US-Pennsylvania, US-New Jersey, US-Connecticut, US-Massachusetts
Radware (NASDAQ:RDWR) is the global leader in integrated application delivery & cyber security solutions and a dynamic company promoting a fun, family-like atmosphere. In our constantly growing and changing company, we encourage employees to realize their potential in an environment that embraces [...]