Are you interested in joining one of the world’s largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies? If so, you have come to the right place. Stanley Black & Decker is an $11B Fortune 500 company that offers a rich and storied history dating back to 1843.
This opportunity resides within STANLEY Convergent Security, a global division of Stanley Black & Decker. At STANLEY Convergent Security we design, install, service, and monitor electronic security systems that integrate intrusion, fire, video surveillance, access control and monitoring applications. With today's most comprehensive solutions, services, and technologies, STANLEY Convergent Security is the electronic security system provider of choice for industrial, government, commercial, and national account customers such as schools, hospitals, retailers, financial institutions, airports and more.
Currently, we are in an accelerated growth phase in a rapidly expanding industry. There has never been a better time to join our security team. We are seeking a motivated, self-driven individual looking for a long-term position as a Sales Engineer for our Security Business.
- Attain government opportunities using online government databases and tools.
- During the contact, the Sales Engineer will conduct an audit related to the security needs of the customer which includes technically assessing the condition of the existing equipment and systems.
- Work with client to design and engineer a security system solution that fits facility needs.
- Generate price quotations.
- Bid and propose projects.
- Organize and maintain accurate and accessible database.
- Generate progress reports.
- 5+ years of commercial electronic security system engineering experience
- 2+ years electronic security system design and application, pricing, and proposal experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- System Integration experience including integration of Access Control, CCTV, Intrusion, and Fire security systems
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent customer relationship building skills required
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office programs
Since 1843, we’ve set the standard for excellence in everything we do. No company on earth has a stronger or more compelling history of delivering the hardworking, innovative, powerful tools that help professionals around the world build, repair, and protect the world’s most valuable objects.